Donate to The Ayurvedic Institute
Donate to the Ayurvedic Institute and Be a Part of the Growth of Ayurveda in the West
We are proud of our accomplishments and enhancements in our educational training of Ayurvedic practitioners. We believe the programs we offer are the finest available today. We offer support services and continuing educational opportunities for our graduates and for those leading an Ayurvedic lifestyle that includes authentic panchakarma, the cleansing program of Ayurveda, products and herbs as well as seminars, books, and our journal. These are designed to help you—our clients and students—to enhance your own lives through the universal application of Ayurvedic healing. We believe the efforts that we all make together towards self-healing will continue to expand the healing benefits of Ayurveda throughout the world.
We invite your continued support of our mission and want you to know that we value your contribution. Our goal is to give true health care back to the world through the science of Ayurveda, which enables you to take care of your own health. With your help, we can continue to achieve our goal and be the school of choice in Ayurveda Education.
What are the Donation Support Levels at The Ayurvedic Institute?
What Projects Will Benefit From My Support?
- Ayurvedic Institute General Fund
In the past few years we have:
- Added webinars on Ayurveda that offer at-home learning opportunities, featuring Vasant Lad and other experts.
- Completed the Ayurvedic clinic building at 11401 Menaul Blvd and continue to expand our offerings and number of scheduled consultations to make Ayurveda more available to everyone.
- Purchased and remodeled 11405 Menaul Blvd (the building just east of us) so we have added 3,500 sq. feet that encompass a beautiful Ayuryoga Studio and larger student/seminar/intensive classroom.
- Released two new publications. The paperback edition of Marma Points of Ayurveda has full color illustrations throughout the book, newly organized marma points and new section on marma massage. Sanskrit without Stress is our Sanskrit video course for beginning and intermediate students. We released the hardcover color edition of Ayurvedic Cooking for Self-Healing in 2016.
- Student Scholarship Fund
The Ayurvedic Institute Scholarship Program is intended for students who have proven to have the academic attitude and aptitude to complete the program the student is applying for but do not have the financial means to pay in full for the completion of the full program.
The scholarship provides $1,000 toward the 3rd trimester’s tuition to an ASP certificate student who meets the necessary requirements, which is discussed during the 2nd trimester. This scholarship has no cash value. It can be used only for financial assistance toward tuition or books.
- Vasanta Institute of Ayurveda (VIOA)
It is a non-profit sister Institute to the Ayurvedic Institute in Albuquerque. This beautiful center is to the east of Pune in the agricultural countryside. Although legally an independent entity, it is directed by Vasant Lad and the staff here in Albuquerque.
The facility offers advanced education and clinical training in Ayurveda through classroom instruction and internship, providing free healthcare to the local village and an expanded panchakarma program with modern facilities for westerners.
Donations go toward maintaining and improving operations and facilities.
How Can I Donate?
- The easiest way to donate to The Ayurvedic Institute is online! Simply select the level of donation you would like to offer and follow the steps to select your project of choice.
- If you would like more information about donating to The Ayurvedic Institute, contact our Office at 505-291-9698, Extension 0.
- If you prefer to donate by mail, send a check to Ayurvedic Institute, PO Box 23445, Albuquerque, NM 87192-1445.
Substratum Films and award-winning director Jeremy Frindel are producing a feature length documentary about the life and work of the founder
of the Ayurvedic Institute, Vasant Lad. Filming began in Pune, India in November 2013 at the opening of the Vasanta Institute of Ayurveda.
So far, they have raised over $220,000 of the $250,000 necessary to complete the film. Find more about the film here.
Jeremy’s last film, ONE TRACK HEART: THE STORY OF KRISHNA DAS, was released theatrically in the US by Zeitgeist Films.