Fees & Optional Services
(Prices below effective for all PK therapies until December 9, 2016)
|Basic Five-Day Treatment Program||$2,600.00|
|Deposit (50% of the $2,600 fee, due at time appointment is scheduled)||$1,300.00|
This 5-day program consists of the following Ayurvedic treatments:
Does not include additional products, herbal remedies, additional treatments or services.
|One Day Panchakarma|
|A Taste of PK (One-Day Panchakarma Sampler)||$400.00 per day|
This 1-day program consists of the following Ayurvedic treatments:
Does not include additional therapies, herbal remedies, products, yoga practice or other services.
Treatments and consultations may be scheduled on multiple days as long as space is available.
Please note that when our PK facility is fully booked with 5-day treatment clients, we do not have the space and staff for the 1-day treatments. But please call to inquire because space can open up.
|Therapeutic Massage, Color Therapy, Cranial Sacral||$83.00 each|
|Netra Basti||$65.00 each|
|Specialized Basti Therapies (Single)
These are external dough basti treatments only.
Prices vary depending on the number of treatment locations.
|Consultation only (Ed Danaher)
|Ayurvedic Massage (one therapist)||$90.00|
|Ayurvedic Massage (two therapists)||$155.00|
|Housing - Ayurvedic Institute PK House|
|Single occupancy, shared bathroom||$60.00 per night|
|Single occupancy (master bedroom w/ private bathroom)||$70.00 per night|
|Double occupancy (master bedroom w/ private bathroom)||$85.00 per night|
|Regular PK Ayuryoga® classes (as scheduled)||No charge|
|Optional appointment with a yoga instructor for private instruction:||$85.00 per hour, charged in quarter (1/4) hour increments plus any charges for documents|
Terms & Conditions
- A deposit is due at the time your PK appointment is scheduled.
- Your deposit is refundable only when notice of cancellation is given at least four (4) weeks prior to the first day of your scheduled panchakarma program. If notice is given less than 4 weeks before your scheduled program, the deposit will be retained by the Ayurvedic Institute.
- Your deposit is not refundable if you have not returned the necessary documents within the four (4) week deadline and we determine that panchakarma is contraindicated (not advised) for you.
- Payment may be made by Mastercard or Visa, or by personal check if your scheduled appointment is more than a month away.
- Checks must be received one month prior to your appointment date to allow time for the check to clear.
- If your appointment is less than one month away, the deposit must be made by credit card.
- The balance of your PK bill is due by 3 pm on Friday, or your last day of PK, whichever comes first. We accept MC/Visa, cash and personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only.
- If you are coming from another country, please plan on paying with U.S. currency or a bank draft from a U.S. bank.
- There may be charges for additional herbs, products or services.
- The Ayurvedic Institute does not accept health insurance.
NOTE: Please do not make your travel arrangements until you have received definite confirmation of your panchakarma program appointment date.
Senior Discount: 10% discount for seniors age 60 and older. (Does not apply to housing.)
Gratuities: Sometimes people ask us if gratuities are appropriate. Gratuities are not expected or necessary, but are always appreciated. Please see the PK receptionist if you are so inclined.