Donate to the Ayurvedic Institute and be a part
of the growth of
Ayurveda in the West
What are the Donation Support Levels at The Ayurvedic Institute?
What Projects Will Benefit From My Support?
Our ongoing efforts in the use of funds go toward:
- Online webinars on Ayurveda that offer learning opportunities, featuring Vasant Lad and other experts. These courses are NAMA PACE
certified courses with continuing education credits for practitioners.
- Continue to improve access to our Ayurvedic clinic with expanded offerings and number of consultations with both students and practitioners
to make Ayurveda more available to everyone.
- All of our seminars and summer intensives are NAMA PACE certified courses with continuing education credits for practitioners.
- The Ayurvedic Studies Programs, Levels 1 and 2, are approved for eligible persons to receive benefits from the US Department of Veterans
- The Ayurvedic Institute is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students and we are delighted to welcome students from
a number of different countries to participate in our program. International students are charged the same tuition and fees as
all other students.
The Ayurvedic Institute Scholarship Program is intended for students who have proven to have the academic attitude and aptitude to become great Ayurvedic professionals but are having a hard time paying for tuition. Recipients of this scholarship go on to support their communities by providing high-quality Ayurvedic services in many parts of the world.
We are working to expand the learning opportunities at VIOA into nearly year-round offerings.