What are the Donation Support Levels at The Ayurvedic Institute?
What Projects Will Benefit From My Support?
- Ayurvedic Institute General Fund
Our ongoing efforts in the use of funds go toward:
- Online webinars on Ayurveda that offer learning opportunities, featuring Vasant Lad and other experts. These courses are NAMA PACE certified courses with continuing education credits for practitioners.
- Continue to improve access to our Ayurvedic clinic with expanded offerings and number of consultations with both students and practitioners to make Ayurveda more available to everyone.
- All of our seminars and summer intensives are NAMA PACE certified courses with continuing education credits for practitioners.
- The Ayurvedic Studies Programs, Levels 1 and 2, are approved for eligible persons to receive benefits from the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
- The Ayurvedic Institute is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students and we are delighted to welcome students from a number of different countries to participate in our program. International students are charged the same tuition and fees as all other students.
- Student Scholarship Fund
The Ayurvedic Institute Scholarship Program is intended for students who have proven to have the academic attitude and aptitude to become great Ayurvedic professionals but are having a hard time paying for tuition. Recipients of this scholarship go on to support their communities by providing high-quality Ayurvedic services in many parts of the world.
- Vasanta Institute of Ayurveda (VIOA)
This beautiful center is to the east of Pune in the agricultural countryside. Although legally an independent entity, it is directed by Vasant Lad and the staff here in Albuquerque.
The facility offers advanced education and clinical training in Ayurveda through classroom instruction and internship, providing free healthcare to the local village and an expanded panchakarma program with modern facilities for westerners.
We are working to expand the learning opportunities at VIOA into nearly year-round offerings.
Donate to The Ayurvedic Institute
Donate to the Ayurvedic Institute and Be a Part of the Growth of Ayurveda in the West
We are proud of our accomplishments and enhancements in our educational training of Ayurvedic practitioners. We believe the programs we offer are the finest available today. We offer support services and continuing educational opportunities for our graduates and for those leading an Ayurvedic lifestyle that includes authentic panchakarma, the cleansing program of Ayurveda, products and herbs as well as seminars, books, and our journal. These are designed to help you—our clients and students—to enhance your own lives through the universal application of Ayurvedic healing. We believe the efforts that we all make together towards self-healing will continue to expand the healing benefits of Ayurveda throughout the world.
We invite your continued support of our mission and want you to know that we value your contribution. Our goal is to give true health care back to the world through the science of Ayurveda, which enables you to take care of your own health. With your help, we can continue to achieve our goal and be the school of choice in Ayurveda Education.
How Can I Donate?
- The easiest way to donate to The Ayurvedic Institute is online! Simply select the level of donation you would like to offer and follow the steps to select your project of choice.
- If you would like more information about donating to The Ayurvedic Institute, contact our Office at 505-291-9698, Extension 0.
- If you prefer to donate by mail, send a check to Ayurvedic Institute, 11311 Menaul Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87112-0008.