Ways to Study With Us
We have many opportunities for people to study at The Ayurvedic Institute and with Vasant Lad himself. We offer:
- Full-time certificate programs from our New Mexico campus for those looking to practice as professional Ayurvedic Health Councilors and Ayurvedic Practitioners
- Foundational learning and continuing education through weekend seminars, webinars, and weeklong intensives at our New Mexico campus
- Immersive, in-depth Panchakarma therapist training programs in collaboration with the Vasanta Institute of Ayurveda (VIOA) in India
- Immersive, in-depth clinical training programs in collaboration with the Vasanta Institute of Ayurveda (VIOA) in India
- Free educational resources on our website — including video lectures with Vasant Lad available from a distance
We offer programs to support you in becoming an Ayurvedic professional, in continuing your education, and in your journey of self-inquiry and healing. However you are inspired to deepen in your studies of Ayurveda, and with whatever time you have available, we can support you in your journey!
By choosing to study here you will have the unique opportunity to learn with Vasant Lad, world-renowned teacher and practitioner of Ayurveda. Vasant Lad is the director and principal instructor for all program offerings. He founded The Ayurvedic Institute three decades ago and his vision continues to shape the educational philosophy, program offerings, and curriculum.
Our programming is offered from The Ayurvedic Institute in Albuquerque, New Mexico in the United States and in collaboration with the Vasanta Institute of Ayurveda (VIOA) in Pune, India.