Ways to Study With Us
We have many opportunities for people to study at The Ayurvedic Institute and with Vasant Lad himself. We offer:
- Full-time certificate programs for those looking to practice professionally as Ayurvedic Health Councilors and Ayurvedic Practitioners
- Introductions and continuing education through seminars, webinars and weeklong intensives
- Multi-week intensive Panchakarma therapist training in India
- Multi-week advanced clinical training programs in India
- Mentorship from a distance to help support people in their professional practices
- Free introductions to a variety of topics — in the classroom with Vasant Lad, streamed live and for viewing on our website
Our students are a diverse community from all over the world committed to learning and living Ayurveda. While some are new to Ayurveda, others have had extensive Ayurvedic careers. Students enroll in the program having been practicing MDs and nurses, soldiers and career military officers, yoga teachers, business executives, parents, artists, therapists, chefs, lawyers and the list goes on! Ages in a classroom often range from recent high school graduates to students in their 80s. Some are looking to become certified as Ayurvedic professionals, some are experienced practitioners continuing to develop, refresh or expand their scope of practice, and some are here to give themselves the gift of personal enrichment and self-healing.
Whether you are just beginning on the path of Ayurveda or intend to deepen an existing practice, studying at The Ayurvedic Institute is an opportunity to embark on a transformational journey of relational learning into this all-inclusive science of life.