COVID-19 Precautions and Safety Protocols
Cooperative Steps for Safety During Your Stay
We are taking every effort to endure the safety of our guests and staff during this time. Below are many of the ways that we are protecting everyone in our facility. Please know that you must agree to follow these measures during your visit to The Ayurvedic Institute.
Safety Measures for Client and Staff Protection
- Mandatory two week quarantine at home before coming to Albuquerque for panchakarma program.
- Clients must quarantine when here during their panchakarma program. They may go from the panchakarma department back and forth to the panchakarma house and nowhere else. No shopping or site-seeing during their panchakarma program.
- All employees will be wearing masks.
- Clients must wear a mask while in the panchakarma department and during treatments. They may remove their mask when face down for massage.
- Your consultation with Dr. Lad will occur via Zoom and you will be notified of the date and time prior to your program.
- Yoga classes are conducted online via Zoom.
- We do provide food but clients cannot serve themselves. They must ask the front desk staff to serve the food for them. Our staff wears gloves and masks and will put food into to-go containers. The client then takes the food to eat outside or to take back to the house. There is NO group dining in the panchakarma department.
- Ed Danaher sees clients daily in-person during their program and some of those consultations may be via Zoom.
- Only one person may stay in each panchakarma house. Couples can stay together or two family members who live in same house can stay together.
- Clients can stay in the panchakarma house from Sunday through Friday. They have to check out by 5pm on Friday. We have specialized cleaning of each house and must allow time for that.
- We have hired a special housekeeper to make sure all busy surfaces in the department are sanitized every day.