Self-Knowledge: The Foundation of Life
Dr. Vasant Lad BAM & S, MASc.
This event will be live broadcast on:
June 21st, 2019 - 07:00 PMMore details …
Below is full lecture outline (Friday lectures are just an Introduction)
Self-knowing is the foundation of life and its purpose.
Wouldn't you want to know …
- If changing the direction of your bed could bring you better sleep and increased clarity?
- That the dimple on your cheek indicated potential cystic changes in your ovaries?
- If the placement of the moon in your birth chart revealed that you should avoid swimming in deep water?
- That a line on your palm predicted that you would inherit ancestral land?
- That there are reliable, time-tested methods for not only perceiving but avoiding future missteps?
In Vedic culture the quest for self-knowledge as a means for mental and spiritual liberation is highly valued. The mystical ancient disciplines of Vedic culture - from astrology and Ayurveda to palmistry and Vastu - hold the key to a treasure trove of profound personal revelation.
While many of the secrets of these sciences are lost, closely guarded, or take many lifetimes to master, we have the incredible opportunity where Vasant Lad guides us along the path of self-knowledge by sharing practical, accessible information from these traditions that can be immediately applied. Based on this week's discoveries and knowledge, you can shift your surroundings, adjust your lifestyle, and make more informed day-to-day choices.
Participants will leave with a deeper understanding of the secrets of self-knowledge each of these sciences can impart and may inspire further study. You will also be more prepared to benefit from in-depth consultations with professionals in your area.